Monday, July 7, 2008

Week Off... Vacation

Well this year I decided to take a vacation to visit some family members in Texas. My cousin her husband and their two kids who I have never met. I made it here yesterday, without my luggage of course, what a shock, it didn't make it out of San Fransisco with me, I almost didn't make it out of there either.

Anyway as soon as I walked out of the airport all I said was man its hot, and Jess told me it just rained so its really not hot out today. Good thing I don't really have to run or I don't know what I would do with myself.

I am doing some homework right now, okay actually I took a break to write my post, I am trying to get as much done today so I don't really have anything to do when my mom, sister and aunt get here. I think we are planning on going to Sea World. Very exciting I love amusement parks,

I guess thats all for now, just wanted to update my location. I will post again if not before I leave then when I get back to California. That is unless I melt in the heat!!

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

now you have to fill us in on Texas!!!

Loren Donelson said...

Thx for the tour of Chula Vista on Saturday!

Kaitlin said...

more stories, annie! please! that or you have to call me.