Saturday, October 27, 2007

Race #2

Yesterday's race was extremely close. I placed 3rd, I was behind by 1 one-hundredth of a second.

It was a rough day, my runs weren't too great, but third is great so I don't want to be bummed. I'm excited to leave for Park City, I'm looking forward to spending some time on a different track for the next 2 weeks. And it is very pretty in Utah, everyone should come sometime!!

I leave for the airport at 2am tonight, so I'm planning on being like Kaitlin and staying up the whole time, since it will really only be midnight in Utah. I'll sleep on the ride to the airport and the flight.

Thanks for everyones' support, I appreciate it all. Keep thinking big things for the next 2 weeks. The next races are November 9th and 10th!!

Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Annie, great job!! (and yay for blogging about it). You are doing awesome, just keep having fun and doing your best.

Kaitlin said...

p.s. have fun in Utah and staying up all night long. =) be careful of where you fall asleep in the airport. hahaha.

My Life in Photos said...

Ahh Annie!!!!!! Good Luck! I believe in you lol and I know that your going to be on the world cup team!!

I'm glad that you finally updated. I always check to see if there is anything new here and i show you off to my friends!

ok well good luck, relax and youll do awesome