Saturday, November 3, 2007

Utah

Well I'm in Utah now, the weather is beautiful. Its really sunny and not too cold yet. But soon I bet. Glad there isn't any snow though.

Sliding is going well, just getting used to this track again and hopefully learning a lot more to pick up some more speed here and there down the track. But its fun and fast so there isn't too much more to ask for.

I am staying at the Condos right near the track, so its nice not to have to go out to eat for every meal. I don't have Internet though so I won't be posting too often. Hopefully after the races I can find a way to let everyone know how I did. If not we have to play the telephone game and everyone can spread the word! We race next Friday and Saturday! I'm excited this time. I was too nervous in Lake Placid, so I'm hoping my nerves have calmed down. That would be a good thing.

Well I hope everyone is doing well! And thanks for coming to check up on how I'm doing! I'll write again soon!
Annie

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Have fun Annie! Good luck! You'll do awesome!!

KVL said...

Hey Annie! Good luckkkkkkkkk!!!! It's so funny that you'll be skeleton-ing while kate is marathon-ing. Must be sisters. Can't wait to see you on tv.

Kaitlin said...

hope you're having fun in Utah!! Hey, want to run 26.2 for me and I'll just hop on the sled for you?? hahaha. just kidding. have fun! RELAX. :)

you never post on my blog...bummmer.