Sunday, November 11, 2007

World Cup Team

Well the races are finally over and I accomplished my goals! I have never been more excited about anything I don't think.

I am on the 2007-2008 World Cup Team and couldn't be happier!

The races in Park City went well, I finished 3rd in the first race out here. And the second race I won! Thats right 1st place! I had my heart set on it that morning and night before actually and I did it! I had a dream the night before the last race about sliding, and I never dream about sliding. But in my dream I pushed my best and won the race! I woke up super excited and ready to go! I won by a lot more than in my dream so that was even better!

I got my new gear, winter coat, snow pants, gloves, socks and some new Columbia boots, and a nice backpack. Its really awesome stuff!

We leave for Calgary on Tuesday and will be there for about 2 and half or 3 weeks. Then back to Park City for a week, and then to Lake placid around December 9th or 10th.

I'm really excited for this and ready for my first world cup race! Thanks for all of the support from everyone! It means so much to me, and it really helps me race well!!

7 comments:

Kaitlin said...

congrats annie!!!! yaaayyyy!! cool, you get all the stuff for making the world cup team? did you get a new speedsuit too? can't wait to see it!
miss you.
have fun in canada.

love, kate

My Life in Photos said...

OMG!!!! Congrats annie woohooo ahhhh awesome !!!! Im so proud of you dude! I so knew you could do it!! I cant wait to see you agian with all your cool new stuff!

love ya, and miss ya a ton
Sarah

Kaitlin said...

by the way, landau and pamela told me to pass on congratulations.

and i'm off today, so call anytime.

Kate

Jed Turner said...

Congratulations Annie! I am sliding with you in spirit all the way to Vancouver.
Your favorite librarian.
:-D

Coach Schles said...

Annie - Congrats and good luck in Canada. Keep up the good work and enjoy the moment. Schles

Erin said...

congrattssss annie!!!!! thats so awesome...i hope i get to watch you slide soon, im guessing you get cool new stuff accordin to everyon elses comments that pretty awesome!! so many teachers at school are cheering for you and so are all my friends! lol congrats again..ur awesome! :)

love ya and miss you,
Erin

Erin said...

oh and i dont know why it says yo when i leave a comment instead of erin lol but ill try to fix it