Friday, May 23, 2008

One More Thing...

While I was home I received my Associates Degree in Sports and Events Management from North Country Community College. I was very excited!

Now I am attending Empire State College and doing it through the online portion so I can continue going to school while sliding and working out. I just started a semester on Monday and it seems like it will be interesting. I am studying business, and I can really plan my own degree. My semester will be finished August 29th, just when everyone is starting up with their fall semesters! But I might plan on taking a class during the fall and spring and my main semester either for the summer months or in March.

Well its still all up in the air, it really depends how much I like going to school online. Not to worry I will keep you posted on this also!

No comments: