Monday, February 9, 2009

9th Place in Konigssee ICC Race

This was the last stop for the ICC tour this season. I finished the race in 9th place. It wasn't exactly what I wanted but I am happy with how things ended.

I had the best first run I had had all week. Again in training I was having problems with bendaway the curvy straight away and kriesel. On the first run I got them both and had my best speed out of kriesel. Run two wasn't as good as I had wanted so I fell back into 9th place.
Its really easy to lose speed out of kriesel and that was what I did for the second run.

It was a good week though I learned about this track which is very important since it is on the schedule for next year as well.

It took me a while to get back into the swing of racing this year, so I am really excited that I finally feel like myself. I am racing well and I am glad to end my European half on a good note.

No comments: