Wednesday, March 4, 2009

America for Gold

I have never been happier to say that I am officially an America for Gold Athlete! I just found out on Thursday! I am so excited and I think this will be a great experience for me, to meet and talk with other people, while helping America for Gold get on the map some more and telling more people about skeleton.

I couldn't have done all of this without everyone who donated when I was raising money for my application. Thank you to all the people who help me and believe in me! This is going to make going into next season (Olympic Year) a little less stressful which is all I can really ask for!

I will be using this money for equipment and travel expenses, and getting a job this summer for the extra things. I am actually braving the cold today to go job searching, it isn't too busy in Lake Placid now so I might have to wait a little while for a job, but hopefully not.

Thank you again everyone for all of your help! It means so much to me!

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

YAY!!!!! good luck job searching. just go charm everyone. =)