Monday, November 10, 2008

Back in Utah

We made it back safely from Calgary. The drive wasn't too bad, I think it took about 13hrs or so. We split the driving up between myself, Cassie and Becca. Cassie drove most of the way though, just like on the drive up. The weather was good until the last part of Idaho when it started raining.

We had a music party once we got into Utah, I was the DJ. Anything to keep us entertained on such a long drive. I am staying with Cassie tonight and fly back to Lake Placid Tuesday afternoon.

I'm excited to get back to Lake Placid and start sliding there again. I think I will take a few days off, Caleb and I might take a day trip up to Montreal or something like that.

Thats really all for now, just hanging out for the day, going to Cassie's parents house for dinner tonight and going t o play with her nephew.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: