Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cold Weather has arrived..

Winter is officially here. Its about 20 degrees in Lake Placid during the day, and about 10 degrees at night. I love when its this cold because the track gets very fast, but standing in my speed suit is brutal!

The first day it got cold, but it was really wet, I was standing on the start line after I took my jacket off, I tried to hide behind my sled. It didn't work as I planned, I didn't stay warm.

I am racing in the America's Cup this Friday and Saturday, hopefully I don't freeze! I will be home on Sunday, I am driving home with one of my teammates! I'm so excited to be home for Thanksgiving, all of the girls will be home! We aren't all home together so this will be a lot of fun, especially since I was in Canada last year for Thanksgiving and I missed being home.

No comments: