Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Next stop Des Moines, Iowa

As we speak I am driving through Nebraska with Caleb. We didn't get the earliest start leaving Denver so this will probably be a long day. Especially since we entered the central time zone not too long after we got into Nebraska.

I just drove for a little while, it is currently my break time. We just stopped at Applebees for lunch, much better than just grabbing fast food, and it all cost the same price.

On a side note the cheapest gas so far was just outside Denver $3.69, the most expensive was in the middle of no where in Utah $4.19. It was the only exit with services for like 120 miles or something.

Before I forget yesterday the first rain of our trip we saw was about 2.hours outside or Denver, it poured the whole time we drove the mountain passes. We made a guess on when it would rain, I got it right, Caleb said Iowa.

That's about all. Nebraska is quite boring, so I have to go be the DJ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.