Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Traveling through Indianna

Well we got a little bit of a late start this morning which I didn't mind because I would have been very tired if the alarm actually went off.

So far today we have gone through Illinois now we are in Indianna, so close to east coast time. Can't wait to finall make it back.

The cheapest gas was still in Iowa it was $3.53. We didn't fill up though but it was the cheapest.

Before the trip started I said I would stop at the first Dunkin Donuts I saw. It was not too far back in Illinois but I didn't notice it till we passed so I will have to wait for the next one. Not to mention I just had coffee this morning. But I have to stop for it soon, I mean I've gone all summer without it!

For tonight we are stopping in Buffalo and staying at a friends house. I have ti change my plans a little bit. I was going to be home mid day on the 4th but then had to go to Cornell for a technology project for skeleton mid day on the 5th. To avoid way too much extra driving I will stay in the area on the 4th and just be home on the 6th.

Just wanted to fill everyone in. I will post when I cross into the eastern time zone!!

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

Indiana is so flat, isn't it? Too bad you just missed Lauren in Buffalo, now she's cowgirling it up in Montana. Too bad you won't be home on the 5th - guess you won't get your super cool present yet. bummer. have fun driving!