Monday, September 1, 2008

Traveling across country Heading for home

Well after a fun and what seemed like a very short summer I am heading home. Driving across the country with Caleb we stopped in Las Vegas last night since neither of us had been ther before. We tried our luck at gambling and made 40 dollars better than nothing.
Today we are heading for Denver, Colorado for a stop tonight. As I am typing we are driving through Utah.
I think its crazy how big our country is, and how long it takes to get across it. Compared to when we are in Europe, we can drive across some countries in 8 hours or so.
I will do my best to keep blogging it should be easier since I am just going to be sitting in a car for about 10 hours a day. The goal is to be home by mid day on the 4th just in time for my birthday on the 5th. I am really just excited to get home and have a BBQ!
I will check back in later.

Long Island or Bust as Kaitlin would have put on the car window if she was with me, just like old car trips!

No comments: