Saturday, January 17, 2009

8th at Junior World Championships

It was a difficult week for me in konigssee, Germnay. The track isvery tough and you need to find that rhythm in order to slide well. I got half of the track down, which is a step in the right direction. I am hoping when I come back at the beginning of February I can figure out the rest. With any of the German tracks, the most important thing is getting more training runs, which is hard to get on these tracks.

I wouldn't say I am dissapointed. I didn't crash this year, so that's a positive step. My runs weren't anywhere near perfect.That's what happens sometimes. Next stop is Cesana, Italy for the Torino track. There should be a lot of snow waiting for us. They got about 7 or 8 feet in December right before Christmas.

I have pictures from Konigssee I will post as soon as I have internet again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Italy Annie! Joshua and I are following your blog. We just got back last night from training and a race in Park City and are returning for youth nationals in two weeks. Looking forward to seeing how you do!

Bethan