Monday, January 12, 2009

Schnitzel was for Dinner!!

So dinner was awesome last night, it was schnitzel and french fries. Traditional schnitzel is veal but they can make it out of port and chicken if they please.

Did my best to stay awake last night, I watched some of my episodes of ALF, then watched some of the Flintstones. I thought I was going to pass out at 9:00 which would not have been good. So I ate some snacks then I got a second which. I thought I was going to last longer but I made it to 10:30, fell asleep in the middle of the Flintstones though.

I woke up at midnight though and was so afraid I was going to be up for the night. Luckily I wasn't, just needed a drink. I did wake up at 3:30 or so though. But managed to be in and out until about 4:30. Breakfast wasn't until 7 and I was already starving. I napped from 6-7:45 though (I call it a nap because I was wide awake just forced myself to sleep).

Had breakfast at about 8 (the wonderful rolls with butter and jelly, breakfast meats I don't really eat) I had eggs, I don't think I have ever had eggs for a Europe breakfast. It just the Americans and the Japanese staying at the hotel so its really quiet I like it a lot.

Caleb and I did a track walk after breakfast, its cold out!! The track looks really nice. Glad we got that done for the day already. Probably going to do a light workout later.

Not too sure yet what time sliding is tomorrow. I'm really excited to slide though, a little nervous for some reason but I know it will be fun!

No comments: