Sunday, January 11, 2009

Europe...

Well I made it to Europe earlier in the day, after sitting on the runway at JFK for about 2 hours because of the snow. Not really a lot of fun, but at least the plane took off. The flight was good, I tried to sleep but only got a little bit here and there. The drive from Munich to Konigssee was beautiful the trees were covered in an icy snow and the sky was so blue.

Needless to say I am exhausted and had to take a nap earlier. I was aiming for just an hour and a half but I think it turned into about a three hr nap. Opps. Well hopefully I will be able to sleep through the night. I really hate waking up and 3am and being ready to go.

It is really cold here, especially for Europe its never this cold. I get so excited coming to Europe every time. The hotels are so cool and so different from what we are used to at home. Dinner is in 20 min and I'm hoping for something good. Schnitzel is my favorite so maybe it will be that. I am going to need a coffee badly or I might just fall asleep in my food or at 7:00. Neither would be ideal.

Well have to get ready for dinner. We have internet all week which is great. If anyone wants to chat go on skpye and find me!!

1 comment:

My Life in Photos said...

Annie...do you get texts over there? Just wondering because I sent you a picture of Morris and was just wondering if you got it. Hope your have fun! Good Luck on Friday!!!! I know you'll do great.